Specializing with the sale of
Assisted Living Facilities, Adult Day Care Centers
and related Healthcare Facilities
WE KNOW HOW!
We owned and managed ALF's for over 28 years! We have over 36 years of experience selling and financing properties & businesses!
We understand Government regulations, zoning requirements, financing and application procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, DISCRETION & PROFESSIONALISM
We have over 36 years of experience in negotiating Real Estate transactions
and over 28 years specializing in the sale of Assisted Living Facilities (ALF's),
Adult Day Care Centers (ADCC) and Related Healthcare Facilities.
We can assist both buyer and seller in achieving their respective goals.
- ALF's and ADCC's are not easy to sell
- Lots of "Red Tape" from Governmental Agencies and Lenders
- Restrictions with city and county zoning regulations
- Change of ownership applications red tape
- Financial institutions do not understand the ALF Industry
- Months and months of compiling misunderstood paperwork
- Negotiations between Buyers and Sellers, local and state authorities, lenders, appraisers, engineers, etc.
- Pre-qualification of prospective buyers, sellers and their businesses
- Understanding state rules and regulations
- Understanding basics of managing an ALF or ADCC
- And much more "Red Tape" and complexities
THE CURE - CALL OMNI REAL ESTATE TODAY:
- We understand ALFS and ADCC and we make it easy for you to buy or sell one
- We do "some" of the buyer's and seller's paperwork: such as assisting with licensing, loan packaging, zoning matters, evaluating, analyzing and much more
- We help buyers and sellers understand state regulations to facilitate the transaction
- We personally know and work with lenders that are ALF & ADCC friendly
- We have owned and managed ALFS as well, so we are able to provide buyers and sellers with precise information related to the industry
- We have extensive experience in this industry; as such, we can better negotiate between buyer and seller
WE SPEAK THE ALF & ADCC LINGO:
- We are honest and only take the listings we believe will sell
- We are knowledgeable and professional. We screen buyers and help them with the pre-qualification process
- We take our time and explain to buyers and sellers the market conditions, values, regulations, financing, state and local requirements, management issues and other concerns
- We do not just put two people together. We live the experience with the buyer and seller, from the time of the listing to the time of closing, and more
- We are discreet. We handle our marketing and sales in a way that the ALF and ADCC staff, the residents and any third party will not realize the facility is on the market