Long Established Assisted Living Facility North-East Florida.
- This licensed assisted living facility (ALF) is located in North-East part of Florida between St. Augustine and Fernandina Beach, 15-20 blocks near the famous St. John River.
- It is licensed between 25 and 30 beds and services the mental health population of the county.
- The current owner opened and licensed the facility about 27 years ago and they are ready to retire.
- The occupancy is always at very high levels, as the need for this type of population is huge in the State of Florida.
- The facility is equipped with automatic fire sprinkler system, fire alarm, smoke detectors, fix generator with propane tank, etc.
- The gross in 2021 was $445,235, and the NOI was $173,339, according to the owner's records.
- The monthly revenue ranges steadily around $37,000 per month.
- For a qualified buyer with 50% down payment, the owner may consider holding a PM1st Mortgage, terms and interest TBD.
Contact the Broker via email to request a confidentiality non-disclosure agreement in order to receive more information.
ASKING $1,090,000. NEW LISTING
- Well managed 50+ bed ALF on 2 acres.
- Over 30 years in the business.
- Many renovations and expansions occurred over the past 18 years.
- Standard and LMH Licenses.
- Owner retiring.
- Lots of potential for expansion and revenue increases.
- Country living yet in the midst of a growing and dynamic area in North Central Florida.
ASKING $2,690,000.00 SOLD
- Very nice ALF
- Licensed for 39 beds, on 5 acres.
- Possible expansion to 80 beds.
- Profitable, NOI $301,966.
- High occupancy.
- Good cash flow.
- We have lenders that might extend a loan to a qualified Buyer.
- Just reduced!!
ASKING $2,800,000.00 SOLD