- This 40-/+ bed ALF located in Central-East Florida has been in business for over 40 years.
- Was built in phases from 1979 to 2013. Spacious with large corridors, is fully upgraded and equipped with all the amenities necessary to keep the residents happy and comfortable.
- The current owner keeps the census at 50%-55% as it is plenty for her needs.
- A new owner could easily increase he occupancy and bring more profit to the table.
- The Gross in 2022 was $923,860, and the NOI $277,069.
- Great location with all conveniences nearby.
- One of the nicest ALFs on the market.
- For a confidentiality agreement email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASKING $2,990,000.00 NEW LISTING
- Great opportunity to own 17-/+ bed ALF, on ¾ acre in a country side setting.
- Located in the Tampa-St. Petersburg Metropolitan Area.
- Near interstates, and City Centers, yet, quasi-secluded in a country setting with sparsely nice home all around.
- The facility has been in operation for about 20 years.
- Present ownership since 2011.
- LMH residents, current rent roll of $26,744 at 75% occupancy.
- The owners have other businesses and don’t have the time to properly manage and operate the facility.
- A new hands-on owner will be able to produce more cash by admitting a higher pay resident.
- Owner amicable to entertain reasonable offers.
- Advance appointments to visit the facility preferred, as the owners are very busy & travel a lot.
ASKING $990,000.00 NEW LISTING
- Fantastic opportunity to own a 73 bed ALF in Central Florida.
- 1.1 -/+ acre parcel 47,916 -/+ SF.
- Currently vacant but ready to be licensed as an ALF.
- Three buildings that can be licensed for 73 beds (37-38 bedrooms).
- One 2 story building with an apartment on the 2nd floor, living area on the 1st floor for the owner/manager.
- Room to expand the existing structures.
- The property has been completely renovated in and out, must see!
- Over 20 years it was licensed with Standard and LMH licenses and serviced the LMH and subsidized residents.
- There is a big demand for LMH indigent young and senior residents that receive Social Security, disability income due to mental disorder and or in need of assistance with activities of daily living.
- If the residents qualify, the income will continue while the resident stays at the ALF.
- Plenty of common areas, bedrooms, bathrooms, office, large laundry rooms, nurses' station, dining room, commercial kitchen, etc.
- New roofs, floors, bathrooms, doors, painting, etc.
- Zoned commercial, extra land to expand (subject to local authorities' approval).
- Just a stroll away from the Downtown Historic District, with stores and shops amid trees and conveniently placed benches.
- Cannot beat this low price of $38,219. per bed!
ASKING $2,490,000.00 NEW LISTING
- ALF licensed for 16 beds.
- Country setting.
- Near I4.
- Situated on 2.5 acres.
- Established 20+ years.
- Centrally located.
- 30 Minutes North of Orlando.
- Great opportunity for hands-on owner/operator.
- The NOI for 2018 is $145,939.
- Quiet and serene facility with a 500 SF drive, etc.
ASKING $849,000.00 UNDER CONTRACT
- Long established 24-/+ bed ALF on 1.3 acres, located in Central- West Florida, in a very quaint and friendly city with a high concentration of seniors.
- It also has a separate 2 brs/1bath cottage for 2 independent living.
- Canopied by large shaded trees.
- Centrally located and near conveniences.
- Furnished with Standard and LMH licenses.
- Fully equipped with fire sprinkler system. commercial hood in the kitchen, fire alarm, etc.
- The current monthly income is $33,921. and the ALF is always at a high occupancy level.
- Owners are retiring and some health issues forcing the sale.
QUICK SALE AT $890,000.00 SOLD
- Well-kept ALF, licensed for 16 beds.
- Centrally located between Sarasota and Tampa (West Central FL) and nestled in a quaint and nice area.
- Same owner for the past 21 years.
- All updated as per State requirements.
- High occupancy at all times.
- This ALF admits Veterans, private pay, LMH, and LTC young and old residents.
- The owner is anxious to sell.
- Super clean, well-managed, and profitable.
ASKING $1,050,000.00 SOLD