- Fantastic opportunity to own a 73 bed ALF in Central Florida.
- 1.1 -/+ acre parcel 47,916 -/+ SF.
- Currently vacant but ready to be licensed for 73 beds (37-38 bedrooms).
- One 2 story building with an apartment on the 2nd floor, living area on the 1st floor for the owner/manager.
- Room to expand the existing structures.
- The property has been completely renovated in an out, must see!
- Over 20 years it was licensed with Standard and LMH licenses and serviced the LMH and subsidized residents.
- There is a big demand for LMH indigent young and senior residents that receive Social Security, disability income due to mental disorder and or in need of assistance with activities of daily living.
- If the residents qualify, the income will continue while the resident stays at the ALF
- Plenty of common ares, bedrooms, bathrooms, office, large laundry rooms, nurses' station, dining room, commercial kitchen, etc.
- New roofs, floors, bathrooms, doors, painting, etc.
- Zoned commercial, extra land to expand (subject to local authorities' approval.
- Just stroll away from stores and shops amid trees and conveniently placed benches.
- Cannot beat this low price of $32,191. per bed!
ASKING $2,350,000 NEW LISTING
- This 15 -/+ bed ALF on 3/4 acre is the pride of ownership.
- High occupancy with high paying residents.
- Fully equipped with fire sprinkler system, smoke detectors, commercial kitchen, security cameras, and much more.
- Land use/density is for 25 beds.
- Great location off the beaten area yet only steps from a beautiful harbor and amenities.
- Currently 12 residents with the monthly rent of $62,480.
- The overall indoor and outdoor atmosphere provides a sense of peace and tranquility to the residents, the staff and the guest alike.
- Completely remodeled interior and exterior.
- Turn-key operation with an amazing care team.
- Ranked #1 assisted living community.
ASKING $1,495,000.00 SOLD
- This is it, don't look any further!
- Gorgeous and modern 14 bed ALF.
- This is a treasure facility and super profitable business.
- Completely rebuilt and upgraded in 2007 by the current owners.
- A comfortable and unique paradise for seniors!
- Up to date on State requirements.
- Fantastic individual care to high end payees.
- Fire sprinkler, fire alarm, security system with cameras throughout, plus roll-in showers, back-up power generator and propane tank.
- Quality furniture, well decorated, exquisitely landscaped and manicured.
- Always ay high occupancy, 90% plus, with monthly fees averaging $4,256. per month and higher.
ASKING $1,349,000.00 SOLD
- 28 bed ALF.
- Established for 25 years.
- Good business location.
- Owners retiring.
- Good income.
ASKING $849,000.00 SOLD
- 10 Beds with possible expansion to 14 beds.
- 2 stories on over 1/2 acre.
- Fully equipped and fire sprinkler system.
- Established for 15 years.
- One owner.
- Seller negotiable and ready to retire!
ASKING $580,000.00 SOLD
- 16 bed ALF.
- 1/2 block from ocean.
- Owner retiring.
ASKING $1,100,000.00 SOLD
- Fully equipped 14 bed ALF.
- Located in the attractive Victoria Park are.
- Facility is currently vacant with no residents.
- Large V-shaped building with approximately 4,837 SF.
- Full fire sprinkler system and alarm systems.
- Large bedrooms and owner/manager's quarters(1/1).
ASKING $600,000.00 SOLD
- 13 bed ALF with lots to offer.
- Located in a nice area.
- Western part of the county.
- Established for 12 years.
ASKING $925,000.00 SOLD
- Small ALF.
- Fully equipped.
- Possibility for expansion.
- Large rooms.
ASKING $695,000.00 SOLD
- Nice and clean.
- Licensed for young adults and State clients.
- Fire sprinkler and commercial kitchen.
- Facility has a good track record.
- Normally at 98% occupancy.
- Financing possible to qualified Buyer.
ASKING $310,000.00 SOLD
- One of the most profitable ALF's in the State.
- Licensed for 55 beds.
- NOI of $240,000.
- Assume financing available to qualified Buyers.
- Same owner since 1988.
- Facility constantly updated.
- More revenue possible.
ASKING $2,190,000.00 SOLD
- Licensed for 26 beds.
- Very clean and newly renovated.
- Close to shopping and major transportation hubs.
- Fire sprinkler system and commercial kitchen.
ASKING $650,000.00 SOLD